Recent Places

Monday, June 23, 2014

Denver, CO

DSC03617I overnighted in Denver after the previous night in Westtcliffe with my buddy Greg. Just outside of the city I went to the Wings over the Rockies aviation museum. I like military aircraft so this was a pretty neat collection. The B1 and F14 were favorites, along with the nuclear bomb (case only of course) collection.

I stopped in Colorado Springs for brunch and found a gluten free bakery and diner, Coquette, that was great. First time I’ve had French toast in a long time!

I then met up with Greg and his friend Jen, and we had dinner and a couple drinks on his building’s rooftop. A neighbor was there too and we had a great time getting to know each other. In the morning, I joined Greg at his yoga and then I left town. Good first look at Denver, I owe it a lot more attention than I gave it.

No comments :

Post a Comment